Sunday, January 31, 2010

Did you see the mountains tremble?


No I did not, but.... I DID see the flashing lights done by the movingheads. Good to see we are using the lighting systems again after we lost our last 'light man' 2 years ago.

Chronology
Pastor sent me an sms on Friday to have flashing lights this Casual Sunday. I called Jon and this were his exact words, "Don't worry. Consider it done. Just say the word and I'll execute it!" And those lights did get the mood celebrative on sunday. Great job guys.

That's the way uh, huh, uh, huh I like it!
Yes, I enjoy working with this kind of team. As for the rest of the song or it's meaning, just erase it These are not only guys who "tai chek kong" but also quick in execution. Thank you Jon.

note: Pastor we love you and would try our best to please.

Jon, you were the man on Casual Sunday. You were playing drums and managed to get someone else to man the movingheads.

2 comments: