Thursday, January 21, 2010

Definition of a Good Worship Leader

Q1: Who will make a good worship leader?

A: A person the congregation will love to follow in the of worship Almighty God!

Q2: What is the difference between a worship leader and a song leader?

A: The former leads in worship through the medium of song while the latter leads in (just) songs

Q3: Why doesn't pastor make me a worship leader?

A: Because he doesn't think the congregation will follow you in the worship of God

Q4: I have all the skill sets. I lift my hands, dance and move like PCC singers. Why won't the congregation follow me in the worship of God?

A: Because they cannot stand singers who are out of tune and time, because they feel you are not REAL, they don't like your face, dress, smile, height, weight, gender ......... the list goes on and on

Q5: I don't find the jokes funny nor interesting

A: It was not meant to be funny nor interesting. Just a few facts I'm typing to fill my weekly quota

2 comments:

  1. I think a good worship leader is one who is well respected and loved by all..... Not so easy to be one eh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! It would take a lot of will power to worship God if I don't respect the worship leader.

    ReplyDelete