Wednesday, January 13, 2010

NO Procrastination!

4 true stories

  • We had a dual monitor VGA card on trial recently. The purpose was we didn't want to show the projectionist typing in lyrics/searching for files on the main projector. I got news it was installed on monday and I came to test it on wednesday. By sunday Mei Peng was already training the other 3 projectionist. I didn't have to push her. She did this on her own initiative. In fact I didn't know about the training till I saw it on sunday.

  • We had our 1st Quarter Meeting on the 9th. Benny was our scribist (ha ha secretary). 2 days later, on the 11th, the draft minutes were out.

  • Lud posted a comment,

"This is what I mean by being excellent.. Immediate set-up for (editor: from) the moment we discuss. Hats off to you Tim."

We had talked about a net communication in terms of mailing list and our own webpage on a sunday, Dce 13. By monday, Dec 14, I started our first pages as a trial run.

  • Joanne had a breakdown in the chinese service on sunday. Immediately after service, she contacted auntie Hilda who IMMEDIATELY relayed the information to me. Three days later on a wednesday we had someone look into it.

YOU INSPIRE ME!
Mei Peng, Benny, Joanne, ....... your actions INSPIRE ME! We are thankful for this kind of attitude and ownership to the ministry. I know you must have received a lot of pat in the back in the past, so much so you may not feel anything now but..... my praises come from a sincere heart, thank you for a great attitude! I pray everyone in the church may be infected by this!

No comments:

Post a Comment