Saturday, December 4, 2010

God Heals

Last friday, I made an appointment with Mother of All Servant, brother Lud for an early dinner. We had a practice for the prayer meeting after that. In the afternoon at 3pm I came down with a headache and thought an afternoon nap would relief it. Unfortunately it was only slightly better and I was contemplating to skip practice and the prayer meeting altogether. However it would be difficult to find a last minute replacement and not to mention, a bad example. So I reluctantly got up at 7pm and headed for practice. I had to endure the headache through the practice and prayer meeting. However an instanteneous healing took place as I left the church. Under normal circumstances it would take me another day before relief came. Praise be to God. He is faithful to those who are faithful to Him. Bless His Holy Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment